Coronavirus – Important Update
UPDATE 20th March- we hope everyone is doing well in these uncertain times. We wish to let you know Pronto Paints are fully open and taking precautions as advised by UK Government to ensure we can remain open during this unprecedented crisis. Some of our team are working from home now to minimise the numbers on site and we have restricted access to the factory so all meetings will be virtual until further notice.
Our supply chain remains in good shape, we’d like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who works with Pronto and reassure our customers that it is business as usual.
We have used our warehousing space in recent weeks to secure additional supplies of key raw materials, so all products remain available with our usual short lead times.
Our supply chain is very complex, with over 400 raw materials used in our formulations. Wherever possible we have multiple options for purchase and work closely with our suppliers to ensure continued access to these raw materials.
If you have specific questions you would like answering, please get in touch with your Account Manager or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you shortly.
Assuring you of our best attention at all times
Public Health England (PHE) recommends that the following general cold and flu precautions are taken to help prevent people from catching and spreading COVID-19:
- cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when you cough or sneeze. See Catch it, Bin it, Kill it
- put used tissues in the bin straight away
- wash your hands with soap and water often – use hand sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available. See hand washing guidance
- try to avoid close contact with people who are unwell
- clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces
- do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth if your hands are not clean
If you are worried about symptoms, please call NHS 111. Do not go directly to your GP or other healthcare environment.